Unitronics Vision 290
Unitronics Vision290™ : PLC with Touchscreen Graphic HMI & Snap-in I/O Modules
The Unitronics Vision290™ is a powerful PLC with a built-in HMI Operator Panel, comprising a 5.7” graphic touchscreen display with a virtual keypad. On-board I/Os can be added by simply snapping a module onto the back of the PLC; Snap-in I/O Modules come in several configurations. I/O Expansion modules enable integrating up to 316 I/Os per Vision PLC.
The Vision290™offers a rich range of embedded features such as multiple auto-tuned PID loops, internal 120K structured data table and loadcell support. Communication options include TCP/IP, Ethernet, GSM/SMS, MODBUS, CANbus networking, function blocks that enable Vision to communicate with devices using proprietary COM protocols, plus remote access and data export software utilities.
1M-Ladder code application memory enables the Vision290™ to run complex control and automation tasks.
The touchscreen HMI enables the display of ‘touchable’ images and text according to real-time conditions—for on-line operation and diagnostics. It can also display graphs according to historical values—to reflect trends of recorded data. Display options are almost endless with up to 255 user-designed screens, and up to 24 HMI variables per screen.
The Vision PLC/Graphic HMI series introduces an unbeatable price-performance ratio, enabling users to enjoy the advanced features of both the operator panel and the PLC, while maintaining low budget, reduced programming time and minimum wiring.
- Supports up to 171 I/Os via Snap-in or Expansion Modules (number/type vary according to model)
- I/O types: Digital (including shaft-encoder inputs & PWM outputs), Analog, & Temperature/weight measurement
- Application memory: 1000K
- Execution time: 0.5µsec for bit operation
- Multiple built-in PID loops, including auto-tune
- Data Tables: 120K (RAM) & 192K (Flash) for dynamic data logging and production recipes
- Display ‘touchable’ images, text and graphs according to real-time conditions and historical values
- ‘Touch’ properties can be assigned to all text and graphic on-screen elements
- Data entry/modification via keypad
- Up to 255 user-designed displays
- 24 variables per display; link up to 150 images/messages to each variable
- Use hundreds of images in one application
- Graphic display screen: 5.7”, 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
- LCD illuminated screen
- Virtual keyboard
- Info mode: view/modify I/O status, integer values, and system data via the panel
- RS232 port
- RS232/RS485 port
- Ethernet/additional RS232/RS485 port (optional)
- GSM/SMS support
- Remote access via network GPRS, GSM, CDMA or landline modems
- MODBUS (master/slave)
- CANbus and UniCAN
- OPC/DDE server
- Additional communication protocols
For Snap in I/O See: Snap in I/O
How can we help?
East/West Midlands & North UK
Tel: 44(0) 7891484632
Tel: 44(0) 7954407324
Tel: +44(0) 7733609346
The Unitronics PLC HMI app gives you access to key information, including product catalogs, specifications, success stories, presentations and webinars. Download the iPhone version here and the Android version here.