Unitronics Vision 530
The Unitronics Vision530™ is a powerful PLC with a built-in HMI Operator Panel, comprising a 5.7” graphic touchscreen display with a virtual keypad. On-board I/Os can be added by simply snapping a module onto the back of the PLC; Snap-in I/O Modules come in several configurations. I/O Expansion modules enable integrating up to 316 I/Os per Vision PLC.
The Vision530™offers a rich range of embedded features such as multiple auto-tuned PID loops, internal 120K structured data table and loadcell support. Communication options include TCP/IP, Ethernet, GSM/SMS, MODBUS, CANbus networking, function blocks that enable Vision to communicate with devices using proprietary COM protocols, plus remote access and data export software utilities.
1MB-Ladder code application memory enables the Vision530™ to run complex control and automation tasks.
The touchscreen HMI enables the display of ‘touchable’ images and text according to real-time conditions—for on-line operation and diagnostics. It can also display graphs according to historical values—to reflect trends of recorded data. Display options are almost endless with up to 255 user-designed screens, and up to 24 HMI variables per screen.
The Vision PLC/Graphic HMI series introduces an unbeatable price-performance ratio, enabling users to enjoy the advanced features of both the operator panel and the PLC, while maintaining low budget, reduced programming time and minimum wiring.
- Supports up to 171 I/Os via Snap-in or Expansion Modules (number/type vary according to model)
- I/O types: Digital (including shaft-encoder inputs & PWM outputs), Analog, & Temperature/weight measurement
- Application memory: 1MB
- Scan time: 30µsec per 1K of typical application
- Multiple built-in PID loops, including auto-tune
- Data Tables: 120K (RAM) & 192K (Flash) for dynamic data logging and production recipes
- Display ‘touchable’ images, text and graphs according to real-time conditions and historical values
- ‘Touch’ properties can be assigned to all text and graphic on-screen elements
- Data entry/modification via keypad
- Up to 255 user-designed displays
- 24 variables per display; link up to 150 images/messages to each variable
- Use hundreds of images in one application
- Graphic display screen: 5.7”, 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
- LCD illuminated screen
- Virtual keyboard
- Info mode: view/modify I/O status, integer values, and system data via the panel
- RS232 port
- RS232/RS485 port
- Ethernet/additional RS232/RS485 port (optional)
- GSM/SMS support
- Remote access via network GPRS, GSM, CDMA or landline modems
- MODBUS (master/slave)
- CANbus and UniCAN
- OPC/DDE server
- Additional communication protocols
For Snap in I/O See: Snap in I/O
The Unitronics PLC HMI app gives you access to key information, including product catalogs, specifications, success stories, presentations and webinars. Download the iPhone version here and the Android version here.