Unitronics Vision 230
Unitronics Vision230™ : PLC with Graphic HMI & Snap-in I/O modules
The Vision230™ is a powerful PLC with a built-in HMI Operator Panel comprising a 128 x 64 pixel graphic display and a customizable keyboard. On-board I/Os can be added by simply snapping a module onto the back of the PLC; Snap-in I/O Modules come in several configurations. I/O Expansion modules enable integrating up to 316 I/Os per Vision PLC.
The Unitronics Vision230™ offers a rich range of embedded features such as multiple auto-tuned PID loops, internal 120K structured data table and loadcell support. Communication options include TCP/IP, Ethernet, GSM/SMS, MODBUS, CANbus networking, function blocks that enable Vision to communicate with devices using proprietary COM protocols, plus remote access and data export software utilities. 1MB-Ladder code application memory enables the Vision230™ to run complex control and automation tasks. The Graphic HMI display screen can show images, text, and graphs according to real-time parameters. It can also display graphs based on historical values, to reflect trends of recorded data. Unitronics Vision supports up to 255 user-designed screens, and up to 24 HMI variables per screen.
Benefit from the power of combined PLC and a graphic HMI – at an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
Our PLC/HMI integrated devices:
- save our customers’ programming time, wiring, and cabinet space.
- cut budget by reducing requirements for additional hardware.
- prevent you from wasting time setting up Panel-PLC communication.
- Supports up to 171 I/Os via Snap-in or Expansion Modules (number/type vary according to model)
- I/O types: Digital (including shaft-encoder inputs & PWM outputs), Analog, & Temperature/weight measurement
- Application memory: 1000K
- Execution time: 0.5µsec for bit operation
- Multiple built-in PID loops, including auto-tune
- Data Tables: 120K (RAM) & 192K (Flash) for dynamic data logging and production recipes
- Display images, text and graphs according to real-time conditions and historical values
- Data entry/modification via keypad
- Up to 255 user-designed displays
- 24 variables per display; link up to 150 images/messages to each variable
- Use hundreds of images in one application
- Graphic display screen: 128 x 64 pixels
- Text messages: up to 8 lines x 22 characters
- LCD illuminated screen
- 24-key customizable keyboard
- Info mode: view/modify I/O status, integer values, and system data via the panel
- RS232 port
- RS232/RS485 port
- Ethernet/additional RS232/RS485 port (optional)
- GSM/SMS support
- Remote access via network GPRS, GSM, CDMA or landline modems
- MODBUS and CANbus networking
- OPC/DDE server
- Additional communication protocols
For Snap in I/O See: Snap in I/O
How can we help?
East/West Midlands & North UK
Tel: 44(0) 7891484632
Tel: 44(0) 7954407324
Tel: +44(0) 7733609346
The Unitronics PLC HMI app gives you access to key information, including product catalogs, specifications, success stories, presentations and webinars. Download the iPhone version here and the Android version here.