Unitronics Vision 230
Unitronics Vision230™ : PLC with Graphic HMI & Snap-in I/O modules
The Vision230™ is a powerful PLC with a built-in HMI Operator Panel comprising a 128 x 64 pixel graphic display and a customizable keyboard. On-board I/Os can be added by simply snapping a module onto the back of the PLC; Snap-in I/O Modules come in several configurations. I/O Expansion modules enable integrating up to 316 I/Os per Vision PLC.
The Unitronics Vision230™ offers a rich range of embedded features such as multiple auto-tuned PID loops, internal 120K structured data table and loadcell support. Communication options include TCP/IP, Ethernet, GSM/SMS, MODBUS, CANbus networking, function blocks that enable Vision to communicate with devices using proprietary COM protocols, plus remote access and data export software utilities. 1MB-Ladder code application memory enables the Vision230™ to run complex control and automation tasks. The Graphic HMI display screen can show images, text, and graphs according to real-time parameters. It can also display graphs based on historical values, to reflect trends of recorded data. Unitronics Vision supports up to 255 user-designed screens, and up to 24 HMI variables per screen.
Benefit from the power of combined PLC and a graphic HMI – at an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
Our PLC/HMI integrated devices:
- save our customers’ programming time, wiring, and cabinet space.
- cut budget by reducing requirements for additional hardware.
- prevent you from wasting time setting up Panel-PLC communication.
- Supports up to 171 I/Os via Snap-in or Expansion Modules (number/type vary according to model)
- I/O types: Digital (including shaft-encoder inputs & PWM outputs), Analog, & Temperature/weight measurement
- Application memory: 1000K
- Execution time: 0.5µsec for bit operation
- Multiple built-in PID loops, including auto-tune
- Data Tables: 120K (RAM) & 192K (Flash) for dynamic data logging and production recipes
- Display images, text and graphs according to real-time conditions and historical values
- Data entry/modification via keypad
- Up to 255 user-designed displays
- 24 variables per display; link up to 150 images/messages to each variable
- Use hundreds of images in one application
- Graphic display screen: 128 x 64 pixels
- Text messages: up to 8 lines x 22 characters
- LCD illuminated screen
- 24-key customizable keyboard
- Info mode: view/modify I/O status, integer values, and system data via the panel
- RS232 port
- RS232/RS485 port
- Ethernet/additional RS232/RS485 port (optional)
- GSM/SMS support
- Remote access via network GPRS, GSM, CDMA or landline modems
- MODBUS and CANbus networking
- OPC/DDE server
- Additional communication protocols
For Snap in I/O See: Snap in I/O
The Unitronics PLC HMI app gives you access to key information, including product catalogs, specifications, success stories, presentations and webinars. Download the iPhone version here and the Android version here.